Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Strange Occurence

Well

Huh

Wow

What?

Would you look at that

Popped right off

What?

No blood either

Strange

What?

His Penis

My Penis

Oh

Does it hurt?

Not really

A bit creepy

I guess so

No wound

It’s like it was supposed to happen

Jeez, I hope not

Yeah

It could happen to us

Ugh

Guys, I have a question

Yes?

What is it?

What am I?

What do you mean?

Am I still a guy?

I don’t know

I’d say not

But you’re not a girl

That’s definitely true

Oh, I know what you are

What?

What?

Shit, I can’t think of the word

It’ll come

Unlike you dude, ever again

That was a bit harsh

Sorry, but you set me up

Someone should pick it up

The penis?

Yeah

It’s yours dude

Yeah, I’m not touching it

Who know where it’s been

Androgynies!

Come again? Don’t say it

That’s what you are now

Don’t follow

Neither male nor female

Yeah, that sounds like you

About sums it up

Sorry man. Woops, sorry... I mean… I don’t know

Sorry for your loss

I’m sure things will work out

We’ll stand by you

Never fear, we’ll always be near!

Lame dude, lame

Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home