Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Short Story About Sex

-we make our way back down the path. Careful not to stop off into the knee high snow on either side. The street lights hit our eyes and in an instant our brains disappear, replaced by a cloud. A moment becomes everything and time is nothing.

-now we can fuck in the truest sense of the word. I don't care who this person is. All I see are body parts, of both myself and her. I touch breast, she touches ass, we touch lips. Everything is where it belongs, personality is unnecessary. A cock and an cunt. Fuck the consequences, in this world of singularities all there is is the act.

-I run onto the subway, worried greatly by the dogs chasing me. they will be stopped at the door. luckily they only let humans on this thing. on this train we lose individuality. our fingerprints are cut off at the door. the tip nipped. finger bandaged nobody's stand siliently, all facing forward. we are semen, waiting to burst forth and soil the city. I look around and see tails attached to the middle of everybody's back. It is governing them, pointing the way, forcing the humans towards a goal, any goal. upon closer inspection these tails are not natural. someone put them there. who the hell would do that? sickening.

-upon orgasm I receive a moment of clarity. Her name is Michelle. we are sharing something. I know she likes me. well, she must considering what we're doing. this will be a mess I hope not to have to clean up. Things might be weird between us now. Fuck it. It felt good. I feel good. She looks good.


-we fall asleep within minutes of each other. We are sprawled about the living room. pillows and beds being shared by the group. sleep is attained, but comfort is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home