Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tom Dick and Harry

Without too much expectation, although to say that connotates a certain amount of blatent untruth, as to create and post one's writings online bows to the temptation and thrill of unknowns reading one's work; I digress. Without too much expectation, and certainly no great expectation, I blog. (You must forgive the none too subtle Great Expectations references... the wit of Dickens has overwhelmed me.) Only recently did I find out what a blog is. Blog is truly an unredeamably stupid word, but as a more computer and web savvy friend of mine pointed out...web log. Ah. Of course.

My afternoon class has been cancelled and the first snow fall of the winter tousles the last remaining leaves of those steadfast trees outside my loft window. My roommate made cookies last night so of course today must be the perfect day for cookies, tea and t shirts. I feel as though I have reached a turning point in my life. In 70 years when I am dead and someone deams it worth while to make one of those time lines of my life, there will be a dot on this week. It will say... October 1-7, 2005. Drank Tea and Ate Cookies. Started Blog. There has been a great shift in my thought. But we've only just met and my tea cup is empty.

1 Comments:

Blogger JUSTIN said...

The intrigue that followed the ramblings made by yourself (ms. beriault) about your so-called blog enticed me to take a chance and gaze upon your newly found treasure. This blogger of sorts is pretty sweet, i hope you put more stuff on it soon. The snow is gloomy but inside the atmosphere is a cornucopia (thanksgiving reference?) of jovial antics. I hope krista's new outlook on life is desireable, it sure sounds like it is.

but i'd have to say i'm full of shit. except for that part about krista and kaelin.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home